and need not be too complicated too...
Just like this Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup... with left over roast chicken, either fresh corns or canned creamed corn... all done in less than 15 minutes
2 cans of creamed corn1 fresh corn-3 cups of leftover roast chicken - shredded2 eggs - give it a light whisk1.5 liter of water2 maggi chicken stock cubesa dash of sesame oilsaltwhite pepper
- Bring water to boil in a stockpot. Drop in the Maggi cubes.
- Add shredded chicken, creamed or fresh corn. Bring to boil.
- Season to taste.
- In a steady stream, pour in the egg.
- Lower the heat to a simmer for 5 minutes or until the egg is cooked.
- Add white pepper.
- Turn off the heat and add a dash of sesame oil.