What You'll Need
16 oz. peanut butter
1 pound confectioners sugar
1.5 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
How to Make It
1. melted chocolate bark for dipping
2. -Mix together the peanut butter, sugar and butter.
3. -Roll into balls, insert tooth pick (to dip easier) and chill in freezer about 30 mins.
4. -Dip into melted chocolate, place onto cookie sheet lines in wax paper
5. *best stored in the fridge.
6. *coconut pecan cake icing and coconut flakes can be added to the mixture for new taste!
╔═════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ══════════════╗
☆ Thank you for passing my things around and sharing ☆