- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup apple jelly
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Stir the brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Cut the biscuits into 4 pieces each.
- Pour the melted butter in a gallon size zip top bag.
- Add the biscuit pieces and gently squish to coat them with butter.
- Pour in the brown sugar and flip the bag to coat the pieces of biscuit with the sugar.
- Spray a 9″ or 10″ iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Dump the biscuit pieces into the skillet and arrange in a single layer.
- Warm the apple jelly, till it thins. Pour over the top of the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.