Piniy

Monday, April 6, 2015

Oueen of Clean Wrinkle Remover formula


MAKING YOUR OWN WRINKLE RELEASE SPRAY – COPY CAT DOWNY WRINKLE RELEASE
I talked about the Downey Wrinkle Release Spray the other day and told you that I like it. Of course, I couldn’t leave it at that. I had to share this copy- cat recipe with you. On more delicate fabrics, just as you would the Downy Wrinkle Release, test in an inconspicuous spot first. This is particularly true of silks. I always take mine when I travel so I have included that recipe too. You can use any brand of fabric softener that you want. Remember to check out the $$$ Store for real bargains. This will last on the shelf for 6 months. Always shake prior to using. This works best when garment is hanging. I love it for knit collars that don’t want to lay down.
16 OZ HOMEMADE WRINKLE RELEASE SPRAY
Ingredients:
• 2 cups water
• 6 teaspoons fabric softener
Combine the items in a spray bottle that holds 16 oz and shake gently to mix. To use, spray on clothing and stretch and smooth to release the wrinkles.
TRAVEL SIZE HOMEMADE WRINKLE RELEASE SPRAY
Ingredients:
• 1/3 cup water
• 1 teaspoon fabric softener
Combine the items in a small spray bottle and shake gently to mix. To use, spray on clothing and stretch and smooth to release the wrinkles.
Thanks for Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean. Be sure to SHARE this with your friends!
Like · Comment · 

No comments: