Piniy

Friday, February 1, 2013


Update
Borrowed from Queen of Clean Linda Cobb 
http://www.queenofclean.com
Saw this on Facebook and was so intrigued by it, I tried it. It works and it's good.
Updating the cake recipe! It is actually correctly known as 3-2-1 Cake. Why you ask? Because it is 3 Tablespoons of the cake mixture, 2 Tablespoons of water and you microwave it 1 minute. Easy way to remember it. Also, I tried the Cool Whip Frosting on it. Find it in the freezer with the Cool Whip. They have vanilla, chocolate and cream cheese. I still like the low cal Cool Whip but my hubby liked the frosting too. I did a white cake with some cinnamon and nutmeg added in, then put on fresh strawberries and the cool whip. YUM!! Let me know if you are coming up with some other amazing ideas. Fun too because kids can help mom make it.

No comments: