Easy muffins baked with apple butter.
Borrowed and Shareing
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup (4 Tbs.) butter
- 1 cup apple butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees and the muffin tin.
- Stir flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- With a fork, stir apple butter, milk and egg into melted butter until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir with a spoon just until moistened. The batter will be lumpy.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes.